Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] cksuslosky@earthlink.net is offline

Default valve grinder for sale

On Jan 27, 5:25*pm, Terry Coombs wrote:
wrote:
I seen the topic on the valve grinder, I have one I would love to sell
if anyone is interested. I had to buy it to get some other equipment I
wanted and have no intention of using it (dont know how either) If
anyone is interested please let me know and I will go out to the shop
tomm and get the info off it, also has a valve seat grinding tool
(think thats what it is, looks like a drill motor kind of) thanks,
* * * * * * * *Craig

Please send me pics of the seat grinder . I'm very interested in one ...
most any gearhead biker would be .
--
* *Snag

I will try to get pics with my daughters digital camera, hopefully I
can figure out how to post them. I have the info on the grinder:
Kwik-Way valve facing machine with K.O.Lee seat
grinding tool, it has different arbors and stones with it and also
some spring compressors. I will try to get pics tomm.
Craig