Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_2_] RBM[_2_] is offline

Default Light switches in "L"-shaped hallway

John, I've been having the same problem with Optimum for about two weeks. If
I reply to a post, it'll show up if I look on google groups, but my news
reader doesn't get it, sometimes up to three hours. I've been complaining to
Optimum, but getting nowhere. They tell me to expect "some latency", or ask
me what browser I'm using, then they tell me the newsgroup servers are
farmed out to a third party, like that should mean something to me. Kinda
like beatin a dead horse

"John Grabowski" wrote in message

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"John Grabowski" wrote:

I guess I'll take this one on since no one else wants it. LOL

Huh? How many people do you have kill-filed, for god's sake? Or maybe
your ISP is putting a six hour delay on articles.

Now that you mentioned it, I have noticed that my ISP's newsgroup server
has
been dragging its feet lately. I'll make a call. Maybe the bandwidth is
getting used up as they expand service and now are adding phones onto the
lines.