Posted to rec.woodworking
Bonehenge (B A R R Y) Bonehenge (B A R R Y) is offline

Default A fun day at Woodcraft

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 18:26:20 -0800 (PST), BDBConstruction
wrote:

On Jan 26, 6:10*pm, "Leon" wrote:
snip
Oh yeah, that Scott guy from
American Workshop was there but no one seemed to be interested.

That gave me a chuckle, its an absolute sin that that guy has a
national show in the first place. I remember when he first started
about 10 years ago and thought it was bad.

But he's no Bruce Johnson!

Check this out:
http://www.mydiyproject.com/diy/ww_other/article/0,2049,DIY_14443_2649546,00.html

He talks a questioner out of using a historically accurate finish on
here grandmother's antique dresser, in favor of satin polyurethane.

Then, he uses more polyurethane to fix a white ring:
http://www.minwax.com/expert/bjohnson/bjohnson_spring2007_transcript.cfm

=8^)