Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default fa: atlas and south bend milling attachment for 10/12 inch lathe

Brent wrote:
On Jan 27, 9:01 am, Terry Coombs wrote:
William Noble wrote:
totally blatant shill for an ebay auction of something that is auctally
directly relevant to the interests of this group - no subtelty at all - no
hidden agenda, just bid the price of this puppy through the ceiling so I can
buy a small country and retire.
here's the link

The pics on ebay are of the work holding side ? Ya think this will fit
my 10" Logan ? Might save me buying a mill until I actually have room
for one ...
--
Snag

if its for an atlas then there will be a spot for a bolt to go through
it to a T-slot on the compound

if your logan uses a tslot on the compound as well (likely) just make
or purchase a T-nut to fit

Thanks , kinda what I thought . If the 20% off coupon for Horrible
Fright hadn't been bogus , I'd be awaiting delivery of a Big Red Mill in
a couple of weeks and this would be moot .
As it is , I think I will watch this auction . I can't afford enough
to buy a small country , but might manage this item if it doesn't get
too spendy .
--
Snag