Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard Richard is offline

Default Picture hanging hooks

Tim wrote:

"Richard" wrote in message
At the insistence of SWMBO I'm trying to hang various pictures around
the house.

Problem: the house is built from a type of white brick which is very
hard and shatters given half a chance.

Hardened picture hanging pins (black shank with brass head) bend as if
made of toffee.

I presume that these: http://tinyurl.com/ywx855 hardwall picture
hooks - described as not suitable for plastered walls - cannot be used.

I do not have dado rails and they would not suit the house.

Suggestions as to how to hang the pictures eagerly sought.

TIA

Richard

3M have a new range of adhesive hooks etc, that are also removable,
think B&Q do them

HTH

Thanks Tim and Lino Expert - I've glanced from afar at those things.
I've always assumed that they promised to just about everything bar turn
lead into gold, if you see what I mean. I'll try some.

And thanks Dave, I'll also try the multi pin thingies.

Cheers

Richard