Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lino expert Lino expert is offline

Default Picture hanging hooks

On 27 Jan, 15:00, Richard wrote:
At the insistence of SWMBO I'm trying to hang various pictures around
the house.

Problem: *the house is built from a type of white brick which is very
hard and shatters given half a chance.

Hardened picture hanging pins (black shank with brass head) bend as if
made of toffee.

I presume that these: *http://tinyurl.com/ywx855*hardwall picture hooks
- described as not suitable for plastered walls - cannot be used.

I do not have dado rails and they would not suit the house.

Suggestions as to how to hang the pictures eagerly sought.

TIA

Richard

If they're not appreciably heavy you can get self adhesive hooks. For
aesthetics you'd probably want to hang the pictures so they are hidden
though.