Abso

Default Glueless laminate floor and glue..

"BigWallop" wrote in message

"Abso" wrote in message
Right, now I'm confused. I've bought Screwfix's Kaindl glueless laminate
floor system and the front of the instructions shows a symbol representing

tube of glue with crossing out through it. Although I'm no expert, based

on
the above I'd be betting that there was no glue required for the

installation.

snip

I should wear me' glasses when trying to read these posts. :-)) I've just
read the subject as " Clueless Laminate Floor and Glue ". Now where's me'
specs' till I find out what this is all about. :-))

Heh, but a fair description of the original poster. On that basis I'll feel
free to ask a dumb sounding question:

What's the best way to cut laminate flooring. I have a hacksaw but it's so
small it wouldn't cut right through a plank even if I attack from both sides.
My tenon saw might do the trick for cutting planks in half, but I think I
might struggle cutting around obstructions. Therefore I think I need to
invest in a thin bladed saw, but whether a powered jigsaw is the thing, or
simply a larger framed hacksaw or even a coping saw, I'm undecided. Anyone?

--
Abso