Posted to alt.home.repair
BETA-32 BETA-32 is offline

Default Light switches in "L"-shaped hallway

Great link. I'm going to try studying it to see if I can figure out a
problem I am having. In my case, I only have two 3-way switches (no
4-ways). But, I also have knob and tube wiring in my house. I don't know
if that will change anything, but I'm going to give it a try.

"Reed" wrote in message

It all depends on how the physical wiring was done originally in your
house. There are many possible variations, but they are all "logically"
the same

go here for a diagram that may be of help understanding what you are up
against, and what you need determine about your specific physical wiring
layout.

http://www.thecircuitdetective.com/3....htm#fourbasic