Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Toolpost grinder

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:25:55 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes
quickly quoth:

Larry Jaques wrote:

I saw a thread somewhere where aluminum foil was pressed into use to create
over lapping way covers.

That'd work, and most of us have a box of it lying around already.
Y'know, for making our beanies.

I've gone to lead foil for that. Keeps the mind rays out better and when it
gets tears in it I can melt it down for bullets.

Tears in it? How can it possibly get...Oh my heavens! You're not
_removing_ it once it's in place, are you, Wes? Oh, dear...

--
Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it.
Plan more than you can do, then do it.