Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default flexible copper pipe "plumb sticks" or pipe bending

In article ,
Appin wrote:
The message
from "Dave Plowman (News)" contains these words:

In article ,
Appin wrote:
Neither have I.
I've seen lots of 135deg elbows though.
(ISTR the 28mm ones were rather expensive.)

I'm on a different plain from you.

Maybe your argument has been sunk without trace if your on a flood

^^^^
plain, but we thought you were trying to argue that you were on a
different plane.

Those who live by the sword die by the sword.

Yes, if your (sic) underlining had appeared under the "your" that was
supposed to be "you're" :-)

Heh heh. It does here. I'm using a fixed font. Which you need to on
newsgroups in case someone uses ascii art for a diagram etc.

--
*Funny, I don't remember being absent minded.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.