Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default flexible copper pipe "plumb sticks" or pipe bending

drugs began to take hold. I remember Appin saying
something like:

Maybe your argument has been sunk without trace if your on a flood

^^^^
plain, but we thought you were trying to argue that you were on a
different plane.

Those who live by the sword die by the sword.

Yes, if your (sic) underlining had appeared under the "your" that was
supposed to be "you're" :-)

It appears exactly where it should on my screen. Of course, I'm using a
fixed font, not a proportional one.
--

Dave