Posted to alt.electronics
default default is offline

Default Small super high capacity battery??

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 13:20:15 -0000, "Coyoteboy"
wrote:

"default" wrote in message
.. .
I didn't use the mantle the flame burns blue and
it doesn't need venting - produces CO2.

Id hope you do vent it, you wouldnt last long in an unvented space with
anything eating up the oxygen.

True. Un vented heaters, as a rule, produce far more heat than the
Oxygen consumed so the amount of venting is minimal, the heat would be
uncomfortable before breathing suffered - but in something like a
truck body that is well sealed it would be something to watch.

It wouldn't do to fall asleep without a vent.

I'd crack open a foot vent and leave one window cracked 1/2" or so.