Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Pisano Charles Pisano is offline

Default Wet Room

I'm interested in doing something like that wet room. Can you use cement
board on under the tile on the floor or is it not necessary? I've seen
a certain kind of water barriar that they recommend. Is that needed or
can you just tile your brains out.

My parents had that kind of shower in the basement of a home they
purchased from a tradesman from Italy (old school). I loved that shower.
Walk right in , heck bring a chair if you wan to..

I've got one of my baths ripped down to the studs and I'm looking to go
'old school'..