Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Horrid Fright flyer arrived

On Jan 25, 4:17*pm, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
"Pete C." fired this volley :

You are in a sucky area with "safe and lame" fireworks it seems.

_I_ shoot anything I want, any time I want, all the way up to 16" aerials. *
That's with 140 acres and a manufacturer's license.

But yes, we do operate in a "sucky" area with the safe and lame laws.

LLoyd

Excuse me...I am going to hijack this discussion for a moment.

Lloyd...what states are the most liberal with fireworks and which are
the most conservative?

And how does one learn to build fireworks professionally?
(When I was a kid I wanted to build them when I grew uo)

Finally how has the profession changed since 9/11?

Thanks

TMT