Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Horrid Fright flyer arrived

Some years ago I saw some pretty ones - always a new thing for the forth -
that time was 'Texas' stars in white lines. They were rather neat.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

Pete C. wrote:
nick hull wrote:
In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

Here in semi rural Texas, I just go to my friendly neighborhood
explosives dealer a.k.a. fireworks stand and then head home with a huge
collection of goodies that fill several shopping bags for less than $20.

I just go to my local dealer and buy 55# of dynamite for $150

Well, yea, a big bang is kinda fun, but not quite the same as a nice
aerial shell with colorful and sparkly stuff