Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero Cicero is offline

Default flexible copper pipe "plumb sticks" or pipe bending

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:34:31 +0000, Fred wrote:

Hello,

What are your thoughts on these flexible "plumb sticks"? I was wondering
whether to use one as I have an S-shape to fit and its near to the boiler
so I cannot use plastic.

I've seen these flexible pipes in Focus, B&Q, etc. would they be suitable?
Are there any problems with using them?

Does anyone else sell them? The ones in the shops are 350mm which is
bigger than I really need. Google hasn't been much help. Does anyone sell
shorter ones?

If not, how easy is it to put an S bend into 22mm copper? I've never used
a pipe bender before.

Thanks,

You could probably achieve the same result with two of these:

http://www.screwfix.co.uk/prods/1813...-End-Feed-22mm

http://tinyurl.com/2hecjj

Cic.

--