Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fred Fred is offline

Default flexible copper pipe "plumb sticks" or pipe bending

Hello,

What are your thoughts on these flexible "plumb sticks"? I was
wondering whether to use one as I have an S-shape to fit and its near
to the boiler so I cannot use plastic.

I've seen these flexible pipes in Focus, B&Q, etc. would they be
suitable? Are there any problems with using them?

Does anyone else sell them? The ones in the shops are 350mm which is
bigger than I really need. Google hasn't been much help. Does anyone
sell shorter ones?

If not, how easy is it to put an S bend into 22mm copper? I've never
used a pipe bender before.

Thanks,