Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default QUESTION: JBL Speaker Rattle

most snipped

That's it. I'm done with usenet now and will take this opportunity to
nip it off, or it will go on forever....

I have a distinct feeling that you are still checking this thread,
even
if you never post here again. This time, it's MY turn to say I'm
done....REALLY done...with this tired topic.

Thanks to everyone (again) who made the HELPFUL responses
I found in this thread.

As I said near the top when Keith came wading in, I have never known you to
be anything other than a responsible poster. Certainly, you have thanked me
when I've made responses to your questions.

That said, I'm also at a bit of a loss to explain why Keith got so worked up
on this one. I used to spend quite a bit of time on UKRA, and had many
interesting and friendly exchanges with Keith over the years, and indeed,
many other 'regulars' over there. I have seen some pretty fierce flame wars
on that group, which Keith and others have been dragged into, but I can't
remember ever seeing him get quite this vehement in his responses. He is an
experienced computer and Usenet user, so is certainly capable of researching
past postings from anyone. So I'm sure that there must be a reason that he
reacted like this, because based on my past interactions with him, I would
definitely have had him down as one of the 'good guys'.

Still, hopefully it's all resolved now ...

Arfa