Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Billington David Billington is offline

Default where to buy a new 3 jaw chuck?

wrote:
who has good/fair prices for new 3 jaw chucks for 10" logan?

I know e bay is a source but would rather buy from a known company?

I looked at ENCO tools and Rutland. Any ideas?

Thanks Jon

I saw your other thread and I have bought 2 Bison 160mm chucks and a
160mm TOS chuck from J&L when on sale and like the others have been very
happy with them. I am in the UK and bought from the UK side but J&L is a
US company AFAIK, in the UK at least they seem to have frequent sales
and discounts. Look around as it seems over here that if you buy a chuck
requiring a chuck mounting plate the plate can cost as much if not more
than the chuck.