Posted to rec.woodworking
John John is offline

Default Woodworking Project Books

The first book listed below seems a good place to start. The others
lean more to weekend-sized projects. Get the title and/or ISBN and
check your local library - my county library system has a broad (but
not always deep) selection of woodworking books - table saws, routers,
scroll saws, etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Building-Small..._sim_b_title_3

http://www.amazon.com/Getting-Starte..._sim_b_title_8

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=17377 - uses scrap
wood, so probably all small projects

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Book-Weeke..._sim_b_title_9

http://www.amazon.com/Quick-Easy-Wee..._sim_b_title_1

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Guide..._sim_b_title_2

John

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:42:12 -0800 (PST), k
wrote:

I teach woodshop to students from 18-80 years of age. I was wondering
if anyone knew of any good books that have small simple projects in
them for beginners. I am looking for new ideas and something that
isn't too hard for people new to woodworking. thanks