Robert Swinney

Default resource for tapping and die-ing

Robin sez:

Yeah.. What the hang? I use "thanks in advance" merely as a courtesy.

What's
the big deal?

There's no "big deal", except that the curt, "thanks in advance" has a ring
of finality to it, IMO. Again, and IMO, it is less "put-offish" to use no
closing at all.

Bob (OAMO) Swinney

"Robin S." wrote in message

"Gunner" wrote in message

Your tacky offer of "thanks in advance" places a very low premium on

any
information that may be forthcoming. Therefore, I decline to

participate
in
your troll-like ploy for attention. There is no doubt, however, there

are
many others that will accede to your request. So, standby and prepare

be
innundated with information ... you pick that which may be reliable.

Bob Swinney

Somebody **** in your cornflakes?

Regards,

Robin