Gunner

Default resource for tapping and die-ing

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 21:45:38 -0500, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

Cus sez: ok, i just read the threads on buying a tap and die set, and of
course i'm
always looking for new toys to play with. what is a good resource to

start
with that explains tap and dies and how to use them?

thanks in advance

Cus,

Your tacky offer of "thanks in advance" places a very low premium on any
information that may be forthcoming. Therefore, I decline to participate in
your troll-like ploy for attention. There is no doubt, however, there are
many others that will accede to your request. So, standby and prepare to be
innundated with information ... you pick that which may be reliable.

Bob Swinney

Somebody **** in your cornflakes?

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell