Posted to uk.d-i-y
Si[_2_] Si[_2_] is offline

Default Best option for new path/drive?

In message , The
Medway Handyman writes
I'm always busy
because I never stop marketing.

It's what the advertising agencys call 'a multi channel marketing strategy'.

IOW I get work from two local free magazines (fairly cheap to advertise in),
a couple of parish magazines (very cheap), my heavily signwritten van,
fridge magnet business cards, the logo'ed overalls, the web site, mailshots,
cards left with suppliers, previous customers, reccommendations, letting
agents, offices on the industrial estate (from mail shots), people who work
at B&Q & Wickes who I've given cards to, estate agents who pass on my
details, all sorts.

....and of course, your sig ;-)

--
Si