Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default RCA 61 " DLP strange visual effect just happen..

Wouldn't a displaced mirror cause image alignment and maybe ghosting
overlap?
I don't get either of this. there is no ghosting and no alignment
problems..
Just the unaffected area's are darker than they should be while the
brighter band looks more to a normal intensity of the video..
But i'll consider that as I get ready to install a new lamp, It's about
time for a new lamp any ways. I need to clean it out. It wouldn't surprise
me to find a load of dust in there.

Not necessarily, it depends on which mirror.