Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,misc.rural
Steve IA[_2_] Steve IA[_2_] is offline

Default Lost Electricity

wrote:

I dont understand the 2 wire one wire thing. You got to have two
wires to complete any circuit. One furnishes the hot voltage, the
other is the neurtal/ground. I hope they are not relying on ground
rods to supply the ground. -OR- is this now a twisted cable (triplex)
(or would it be called duplex?)
I dont understand this....

That's a possibility. I'll ask the REC about this.

With all the questions and answers, I do not recall. Did YOU read the
meter? Maybe the power company is just screwing you. The problem is
not electrical at all, it's accounting in the billing office........ ?

I read the meter immediately after getting the bill and the usage from
the bill reading date until the day I read the meter has been in line
with normal 6 year average usage. (21 kwh/day)