Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

Default QUESTION: JBL Speaker Rattle

"Meat Wanka" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 21:39:01 +0000, Keith G wrote:

Well, well, well - no surprise to see you here Plowie....

Creep....

What they also have to realise is that there's been plenty of times when
have been virtually the only voice in ukra keeping the flame alive

Flaming? bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah.

Oh, that's good. Let me guess - an aeroplane going into a steep dive?

snipped the rest of your moronic dribble completely unread

Liar....

(But the naughty boy did snip Plowie's silly sig - can't have that, I'll put
it back in!)

--
*Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.