Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,misc.rural
Steve IA[_2_] Steve IA[_2_] is offline

Default Lost Electricity

wrote:

Second, can you get usage from a control group in your area? Homes
that _weren't_ affected by the outage, but were in the same weather
situation? That would allow you to put to rest the arguments about
different use because of more degree days.

I just talked to 2 neighbors who didn't lose power. They saw no great
rise in there bill. Just that Dec was a little higher than Nov. which,
according to my records is pretty normal.
The REC will have the heating degree data when I talk to them tomorrow.

Steve