Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Comcast

Steve Turner wrote in news:01Jkj.1460$nK5.454
@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com:

I've been trying to get AT&T to give me a straight answer about whether
U-verse is available at my house, but so far without luck. I live in a
brand new development, and the neighbors all around me are getting set
up with it, but the website claims that it's not available at my
address. It also shows that the two houses on either side of mine don't
get it, but the houses two doors down on either side *do*! Go figure...

It seems that AT&T U-verse is similar in principle to Verizon Fios. As
such, it would be limited to so many points of distribution per wire or
strand of fiber. If the available number are spoken for, you'd have to
remove an old customer to get a new one, or string a new wire from a new
distribution point.

--
Best regards
Han