Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default OT - Agent Newsreader Question

On 2008-01-19, Joe wrote:
Thanks to all of those who have replied so far. I'm now using Agent in
a single window, with either the tab or the 1,2,3 keys to switch views
(thanks, Leon, for that tip). I don't like to use a mouse all the
time; if I can't navigate with keyboard shortcuts, a program loses its
attraction for me really quickly. Now I wish I didn't have to hit
Ctrl-N to see the next message (or N, then Enter) - a simple N should
do. Oh, well, I can live with it.

Now you are seeing why unix users tend to prefer the keyboards
with the Ctrl key to the left of the 'A', and the Caps-Lock moved out of
the way. :-) There are a *lot* of unix programs which heavily use the
Ctrl sequences.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564