Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,misc.rural
Neon John Neon John is offline

Default Lost Electricity

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 23:28:41 +0000 (UTC), danny burstein wrote:

In Neon John writes:
[ snip ]

This does not work for 240 volt branches, of course.
You'd need a 240 volt KAW [kill-a-watt meter] OR
better, the clamp-on wattmeter.

Is such a beast ( a 240 V KAW) available yet? I've
been eagerly waiting for one of them or a competitor....

I've seen 'em on European web sites but I don't know if they'd work on 60hz or not. I
generally just use my clamp-on wattmeter for 240 volt applications.

John
--
John De Armond
http://www.neon-john.com