Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

Default QUESTION: JBL Speaker Rattle

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Bob Shuman wrote:
It seems to me like you are digging yourself a deeper hole with every
reply.

What you have to realise is that Mr G considers uk.rec audio as his own
little fiefdom and beware anyone who doesn't conform to his, err, beliefs.

Well, well, well - no surprise to see you here Plowie....

What they also have to realise is that there's been plenty of times when I
have been virtually the only voice in ukra keeping the flame alive and that
I have unsubscribed twice and had direct 'come back' emails wailing about
how quiet it went each time - and let's show them here how even *you* pinged
me when I absented myself recently (I have crossposted the post here for
reference).

I also wonder if the good folk of s.e.r. (Meat Wanka excepted) know exactly
was a sad little maggot you are in ukra - getting your arse routinely kicked
every time to try it on with your betters? (And I wonder if they also know
that you really consider ukra to be your *own* property....??)

Well, not to worry Plowie - I shall unsubscribe ukra tonight (see my post
there shortly) and may well only subscribe here long enough to give Meat
Wanka a bit of a ride (while I can be arsed)...

(Crossposted to ukra only so the ukranians can see what a creep Plowman is!)

From what I've read in the sci.electronics.repair newsgroup, EADGBE does
not qualify as a spammer and prior to his response to you, thanked
contributors and kept things civil.

You'll need to explain 'civil' to Keithie baby.

I pay back in the same coin I am payed....

The record on this particular news thread speaks for itself.

--
*(on a baby-size shirt) "Party -- my crib -- two a.m

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.