Charlie

Default Pulling cabling through

Had the Electrician in. None of my components had gone!!! It turned
out there is a break in the cable running from under the stairs to the
kitchen. About 15 metres of cable nicely boxed and hidden. I did it
myself around 15 years ago so I can't complain too much!!

Now my problem is do I run a new cable in some sticky back trunking
along the skirting and behind the kitchen cupboards where it can be
seen (concrete floors unfortunately) or do I try and pull a new cable
thru the existing boxing which also contains the pipework? I
previously used twin and earth lighting cable. Electrician suggested I
use 4 core as a replacement as any future boiler is likely to have
live in addition to switched live. Will the new cable be up to being
pulled through about 15metres of boxing, 2 walls and 3 corners.

Cheers

Charlie