Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,misc.rural
Steve IA[_2_] Steve IA[_2_] is offline

Default Lost Electricity

John Grabowski wrote:

Steve is it possible that as a result of the ice storm and the holidays that
you spent more time at home than you normally would on an average work day.
I'm thinking that your living patterns during that time period were such
that your power consumption may have been higher. Perhaps you are the type
of people where your lifestyle has you going out a lot, but because of the
weather you were forced to stay at home. I don't know about where you live,
but my electric rate is higher during the week days and during daylight
hours than at night. Maybe you were home more during peak periods.

We are retired and away from family and this hasn't changed in 3 years.
We did no entertaining, extra lighting or cooking beyond normal
December stuff.
Thanks.

Steve