Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Billington David Billington is offline

Default A little OT - Desiccant type air dryer.

Dan wrote:
Gents, I'm looking for plans to build a small desiccant air dryer. I'm
only looking to use about 2 quarts of desiccant. I plan on only using
it when I'm spraying.
Any plans out there?
I can probably figure out how to make one, but I was just looking for
some plans if possible.
Dan

Try going to somewhere that breaks trucks with air brake systems. In the
UK and Europe they are fitted with desicant dryers to keep the air lines
dry, and some have integrated purge volumes and timers so the desicant
is purged of water at required intervals. I have new one a mate gave as
he used to work for an air brake company, just need the round tuit to
install it.