Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leo Lichtman Leo Lichtman is offline

Default How not to wire the pool area

"Christopher Tidy" wrote: That doesn't look edited to me, but it does look
deliberately posed.
Have you watched the David Letterman bit called, "Will it Float?" What we
have depicted here is a pair of flip-flops (footwear), supporting a
four-outlet electical thing. I don't think the flip-flops would float by
themselves, much less support the additional weight they are shown carrying.
Then we have an electric cord coming straight up for about 6", but it
doesn't tip. I say it was probably photographed on the deck and "cloned"
in.