Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadworth ARWadworth is offline

Default TCT Core Drills

"Ed Sirett" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:26:11 +0000, ARWadworth wrote:

"Ed Sirett" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 00:44:15 +0000, The Medway Handyman wrote:

You obviously suffer a great deal from theft - are you in an
especially bad area?

Yes a very great deal. Better of late as this is only the second time
in 4.5 years on the new van, 5 attempts with 3 holding out. Each failed
attempt takes its toll on the existing locks. For me they always come
at night in bad weather.

CCTV? I have a 100% success record in discovering which yobs did the two
break ins and 3 vandalism attacks on my van. The hit and run driver also
got a shock when I turned up on her doorstep the next day and asked her
to pay up.

I can't guarantee where I'll be parking. By the book you are even meant
to use CCTV except /over/ your own land. The council will grant
permission for you to install the camera to look over one fixed location.
If I thought this was the way that would not stop me though.

Wireless CCTV with audio from inside the van?

The police still use my CCTV to make arrests, permission granted to film or
not. Mind you the same police (Barnsley) let a wanted paedophille go free
last week. I hope I do not get his old cell next time I am locked up for the
night.

Adam

PS I hope it was the big fat lezzer desk seargent who ****ed up with the
paedo's records and she loses her job.