Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default OT - Agent Newsreader Question

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:38:58 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

This can be done in newsreaders (or proxies) that support filtering on the
(also known as NewsProxy) will do this.
http://www.nfilter.org

See my followup post to this one for example.

Looking at the headers for my reply [above], we see, among other things: