Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TCT Core Drills

John Rumm wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
John Rumm wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

I don't think I'd ever get the investment back. Occassional use
with me, different if I were a full time plumber.
As long as they are earning you at least £10 per hole, I would have
thought a diamond core would pay for itself...

In theory yes. In the last year I've vented 2 tumble driers and put
about three waste through walls.

Trouble is I could justify so many tools that way!

And that is bad because...? ;-)

Tricky I suppose, if customer wants a hole but is paying for the time,
then it taking less is not necessarily an advantage (to you). I
suppose that sort of job you could quote a fixed price for though.

I don't tend to spin jobs out to be honest and yes, mostly that sort of job
is an estimated price.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk