Ed Huntress

Default OT - $87 Billion Moore

"George Willer" wrote in message
No, Ed, I haven't and won't see it. I think it was Gunner who suggested

not
having a bowling ball shoved up your butt doesn't disbar you from having

an
opinion about it.

But that was just another Gunnerism, George. Neither you nor Gunner (unless
he's read the books and seen the movies) knows if it's a bowling ball.

It's got to crack people up, watching other people spout opinions about
someone's writing or movie-making without having read what they wrote, or
having seen the movies they made.

It cracks me up a little, but I've been getting used to seeing it.

From whence do your brilliant opinions spring?

What opinion? Did you see me express an opinion about Moore's work? AFAIC,
having an "opinion" about something you've never seen or read is not a smart
thing to do.

Ed Huntress