Ed Huntress

Default OT - $87 Billion Moore

"George Willer" wrote in message
Glenn,

Are you as fat and ugly as MM or do you have some other reason for your

love
affair? Are your thought processes as screwed up as those other loony

libs
who defend his lies? Do you really hate our country enough to see it
trashed by the likes of them? Your hatred of the right has turned your
brain to mush!

Hey, I guess you saw the movie then, eh, George? Tell us about it. I haven't
seen it yet.

What did you think of his books and the other movies? All I saw was "Roger
and Me."

You have watched the movies and read the books to form your own opinion,
right? I mean, you wouldn't just be jerking your knee whenever the
right-wing pundits tell you to jerk it, correct?

Ed Huntress