Posted to alt.home.repair
S. Barker S. Barker is offline

Default Can your kids drown?

"SteveB" wrote in message

Where were the parents all this time? Obviously doing something else.

I can tell you where they were most likely. On the damn cell phone.

And now, all the discussion is about who's at fault except for the
parents. If you don't watch your kids, this is what happens. It's that
simple. And then for people to want to come forth and blame everyone
except themselves for their own laziness and stupidity is ludicrous.

AMEN brother!

I have four grandchildren. We have a pool at our house. They have a pool
at their house. STILL, they never get far enough away from us to get into
the pool. THAT'S BECAUSE WE WATCH THEM. Emphasis on WATCH, as have an
eyeball on them. SEE them.

Thank you. It's called proper parental supervision.

Maybe these people should apply to Hillary for a federally funded program
to help them combat this. She's strong on releasing and relieving parents
of their parental duties so we can have federal programs to parent them
and help them grow into dependent adults.

All they need to do to find the person responsible is look in a mirror.

Steve