Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default TCT Core Drills

Ed Sirett wrote:

I'm on my second lot of diamond cores now (theft not wear) except for the
big ones ( 117 and 127.) They do seem to last a long time.

How many holes did you get from the big ones out of interest?

I have got a feeling my 107mm Armeg one must be down to its last 20% of
tooth depth, and it has probably only done 8 cores so far (most in hard
brick mind you).

I'm on my 6th or 7th SDS drill (All bar one due to theft).

That could make one want to take someone warmly by the throat! ;-)

The hardest for me is keeping the line absolutely level and square or
else the drill jams and the clutch (you better have one) slips.

Seconded!

--
Cheers,

John.