Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default OT - Two things ...

"Swingman" wrote in message
news

What the hell is that supposed to do/accomplish, and who started it?

M a y b e , he is really jumping..

Perhaps when the Center bends over to snap the ball, he farts and this
scares the QB and he jumps a little. ;~)

And this really makes sense when you consider what you have to say below.
LOL

and the use of the word
"passed" for "died".

Confusing ain't it. Makes as much sense as "My Bad".

"John Doe passed on Saturday, leaving ..."

"Passed" who/what ... gas, a truck, what?

I guess if you've never had to skin an animal to eat, you need to soften
the
reality of life/death with figurative, saran wrap, terminology, eh?

A generation of pussies is upon us ...

Yup.

--
www.e-woodshop.net