Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Two things ...

J T wrote:

woodworking Date: Wed, Jan 16, 2008, 7:38am
(Swingman) doth sayeth:
snip ... hey, it's also a slow, rainy morning!

Right now, I'm watching the Magic Schoolbus on TV. But when it's
over I'll go to town and check the mail, then get a bit of light chain
for a project mod - NO, it is NOT anything like that - it's for hanging
my shop heater.

One thing I do is bring in small pieces of wood, and experiment
with different types of stain and finish. Or just play with them. LOL
Right now I'm carrying an octagon I made with my "octagon maker bandsaw
saw sled". Kinda amazing what new woodworking ideas one can get by
flipping one of those over and looking at it.

Why does this bring to mind a scene with some folks sitting on the floor
in a circle and one of them staring, fascinated, at his hand. "Wow, man,
have you ever looked, I mean really *looked* at your hand?" :-)

Sorry. We now return you to your regular rec.ww content

Magic School bus over now, time to head for town.

JOAT
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President
- Bumper Sticker
I don't have a problem with a woman president - just not Hillary.