Scott Moore

Default OT - $87 Billion Moore

Al wrote:

Scott Moore wrote:

What REALLY makes me sick is all the money Moore is making with
his truth distorting hack and slash job falsely marketed
as a "documentary" film !

Ann Coulter (sic), Limbaugh, Al Franken, O'reilly et al.
all make a living by presenting an entertaining point
of view as "fact" or as "truth".

I don't begrudge them their form of making a living
as long as they don't expect me to respect
them as sources of truth or fact.

I expect most folks make up their own minds about
matters that are important to them and lump Moore
as being just another flavor of these other guys.
( Clowns in a media circus )

I think its more than that. What do the bumper stickers say
now ? "If you can read this, you aren't the president"
"Redefeat Bush". President Bush is stupid. Bush dodged military
service. Bush the drug user. He stole the election. Bush
equated with HITLER, ****ing HITLER. Bush and Saddam are
two sides of the same coin, etc., etc.

I am (or consider myself to be) a centrist, perhaps on the
conservative side. But "superliberals" seem to have no problem
with gross attacks on the right, any slander, any mistruth.
Recently I had to hold my peace at a party where one of the guests
was pronouncing loudly that people who voted for Bush were obviously
"stupid, stupid".

The liberal left seems to believe that any attack on the right,
however exaggerated, is ok, because the right is "so obviously
wrong". They are after corporate interests. They want to sell
us out for profit.

I think its time to say something about this crap. The "end justifies
the means" was a goddam dictator's slogan, not a reasonable policy.
What is the farthest the right has sunk in recent years ? Calling
Clinton an adulterer ? Boy, was that out of line.

If the right had made a film like this, the loony left would be
hopping mad. According to the papers, the Bush white house is
refraining from comment on the film. Certainly thats good, but
its class in the face of sheer classnessnes. Its taking
rude comments without getting angry.

Frankly, if I were in Bushes' shoes, I'd be suing the fat pig
for libel. I bet a great cheer would go up if Bush did that.