Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bob Shuman Bob Shuman is offline

Default QUESTION: JBL Speaker Rattle

Keith,

It seems to me like you are digging yourself a deeper hole with every reply.

From what I've read in the sci.electronics.repair newsgroup, EADGBE does not
qualify as a spammer and prior to his response to you, thanked contributors
and kept things civil.

The record on this particular news thread speaks for itself.

Bob

"Keith G" wrote in message
Angry at newsgroup posts? Oh, I don't think so....

Please point to where my original response is incorrect:

"According to my reader, the last time this crossposting clown posted in
ukra
was 18/05/07 to ask for free advice with questions about more dodgy old
gear, splashed across a different spread of newsgroups and then failed to
acknowledge the bunch of helpful replies he received...."

And then consider directing your advice to the root cause - ie, the
crossposter himself who, incidentally, responded to me with this little
gem:

"Then you don't know how to read your reader, asshole.

If you ACTUALLY did the research you claim to have done, you will
find that I have consistently and publicly thanked the people who
took the time to help me."

When the clear evidence:

http://www.apah69.dsl.pipex.com/show/ukra.jpg

indicates that a) I did do the research, b) your paragon failed to thank
anyone at least on that occasion and c) is, in fact, a crossposting little
gob****e who doesn't brook at dragging half Usenet into sorting out his
problems for free if, when and as he feels like it....