Posted to alt.home.repair
Buck Turgidson Buck Turgidson is offline

Default Another Kudos to Lee Valley

I purchased a number of tenon cutters from Lee Valley back in Nov. 2002.
Well for whatever reason, I never had a need for the 2" version until the
other night. As it turns out, it had a mfg defect in it which prevented
it from cutting smoothly. I shot Lee Valley a note just to let them know
and whether there was something I could do to fix it. I got an email
today saying they're sending me a new one. Great customer service!

I recently needed to cancel a portion of an order. I called, but they were
closed. They said to leave a message, which I did.

Lo, and behold, the item in my order was correctly cancelled.

I am not accustomed to having messages actually listened to by a human.

I agree. It doesn't get much better.