Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default What do you use yours for? [was maplin thermometer ]

Andy Hall says...

On 2008-01-15 17:53:03 +0000, David in Normandy
said:

The electric blanket was from Aldi - so there's time yet!

To buy this week's special offer - the fire extinguisher?

Make sure that you pick the red cylinder. The green ones are the
marrows......

The Mrs would be worried if I left a fire cylinder at the
side of the bed! She would probably be even more worried if
I left a marrow there.

I thought that anything goes in France....

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=AlVT4iZwz04

I like the Gallic shrug of the lady in the pet shop......

But if he gets in the right hand seat of an aircraft, it makes him a
co-pilot.

Dave