Alan Moore

Default OT - $87 Billion Moore

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:54:52 GMT, Clark Magnuson
wrote:

Scott,
The end is in sight.
According to my teen age movie reviewers:
1) Bowling for Columbine was an entertaining pack of lies "documentary".
2) Fahrenheit 911 is a boring pack of lies "documentary".

Those who paid to go to the movies and got burned this week, like my 17
year old, are not likely to do it again.

I'd planned to skip it, having been annoyed by the dishonesty of
"Bowling for Columbine," and some of MM's writings, but my son, who is
now in the service, recommended it to me, even offered to treat me, as
he wants to see it again.

Just a data point.

Al Moore