Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What do you use yours for? [was maplin thermometer ]

Si says...
In message , David in
Normandy writes
Andy Champ says...
David in Normandy wrote:
Mine arrived this morning, so I've been checking
temperatures all over the house, walls, floors, ceilings,
doors, windows, dog, wife, kettle, fridge. It certainly
shows the cold spots where heat is lost.

After that I just have to ask - is your wife hot? :P

Unfortunately more luke warm than hot :-(

My wife tells me that that's your fault Dave.

Oh! I'm surprised your wife told you about that!
She always said it would be our secret ;-)
--
David in Normandy